What Has Been Alberta's Oil & Gas Well Drilling Activity Since 2005?
- See the volume of drilling activity from different perspectives.
- See the decline in Alberta drilling activity over time.
- See which drilling contractors worked for which EP/operators.
- See where the EP/operators have drilled in Alberta
- This unique dataset is based on the Alberta Energy Regulator (AER) record of daily drilling activity since Jan. 1, 2005. It is updated automatically every day.
- The number of wells counted, is based on unique well names in the reports
- Discover interesting insights from over 5,000 drilling activity reports, representing over 140,000 wells.
Feel free to interact with the Power BI reports below.
Full Page" mode on a larger screen (tablet, laptop, desktop) is best.
- grabs and edits the last AER ST49 - Drilling Activity report each day
- puts it in a data base stored in Fuzeium's Microsoft Azure tenant
- resfreshes Power BI reports that are published to the Web via Fuzeium's Microsoft Power BI Online tenant