- We enable our clients to make data-driven decisions with Microsoft Power BI
- Our clients are businesses, industry associations, and non-profits
Learn to Enable Data-Driven Decisions Presentation (.5-2 hrs.):
Goal: See what is possible with Power BI; be inspired; achieve a common understanding
- Suitable for a team up to 12
Prove Your Concept
Fuzeium’s Way (40 hrs.):
Goal: Prove Your Concept with Microsoft Power BI, using Fuzeium's structured approach to enabling data-driven decisions.
- Fixed price. Approximately $5,000 CAD. See offer on Microsoft's site.
- You are ready for the next level of data-driven decisions but are not sure how to do it. Fuzeium's goal is to enable your organization through a workshop setting.
- This is a Calgary-based, onsite workshop. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- The workshop leverages Fuzeium's 11-step Insight From Data process.
- The workshop can be custom designed and spread out over a period of 1-4 weeks.
- The workshop is applicable to any industry or sector; profit, non-profit, and government.
Consult to Design / Build
Various Services Related to Enabling Data-Driven Decisions with Power BI:
Goal: Deliver Value-added Consulting
- Fee-based (hourly rates determined by the nature of work)
- Design, build, implement Power BI dashboards
- Data management services to access & prepare data for analysis
- Manage projects to integrate data management and analytics
- Use of Microsoft’s cloud-based O365/Azure platform
See Quick Case Studies
Insight About Data Science & Analytics Programs in Canada Dashboard shows nature of programs and where they are.
Insight From Demographic Census Data Dashboards illustrate Calgary's population in different ways.
Fuzeium's dashboard platform and expertise are largely based on Microsoft's Power BI and Microsoft Azure Cloud.